Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vickers BCM Factory tour

Feedback Score
    I’ve shot with Larry before and after and the difference is amazing, I hardly recognized the second time.

I also own a couple of their rifles and they have never jammed or given any problems, I own eight different ar’s and Bcm is the first one positioned in the safe for emergencies.

Feedback Score
    I just received a 16" mid gas BCM complete upper. The price point is justified by its built quality and high grade components. Looking at gas key staking, I can tell it was put together by craftmen/women who really care about their product. Bravo Zulu!

On the other hand, I had a Ruger semi auto center fire rifle and it looked like it was put together by workers (wouldn't even dignify them as technicians) using out of spec parts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=BaFOZAwspYI&

New video that goes even more in depth on what BCM does.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    My singular bitch about BCM is them being out of stock of certain upper/rail combos I’m looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Oh I got that. Personally I think KMR accessory installation is way easier than MLOK and for a non-military weapon that doesn't get dropped off of HMMVs, it's good for me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Oh I got that. Personally I think KMR accessory installation is way easier than MLOK and for a non-military weapon that doesn't get dropped off of HMMVs, it's good for me.
    I'm actually quite fond of their $35 PKMR handguards and have them on three, soon to be four, guns. My ARs all still have fixed FSBs and standard delta rings and the PKMRs are cheap, slimline and work well for my fairly basic accessory attachment needs (pretty much just lights and VFGs)
    Last edited by Circle_10; 03-02-19 at 07:17.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphCross View Post

I always wondered why BCM didn't make a vid like this years ago. Or maybe they did and I never came across it...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphCross View Post

Great info!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jackblack73 View Post
    I always wondered why BCM didn't make a vid like this years ago. Or maybe they did and I never came across it...

Me too. I think knowing/seeing the QC processes behind the product is a win win for the company and the consumer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jackblack73 View Post
    They showed some of it in the Pat Rogers visit, in particular the gas tube gauging IIRC, but the old facility seemed a bit smaller. I think Larry and Paul made this video to show the advantage of the new building and highlight the almost clinical environment they can now operate in.

I also suspect that this video was made to show that BCM is still dedicated to quality despite getting bigger.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123