Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Operation Red Sea Chinese War Film on Netflex

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I just started it and the Peoples Liberation Army Navy (Red Chinese Navy) has a leading production credit in it. Complete with a fancy pre-credit animated logo.

(Nothing like ringing in the New Year with two hours of Communist propaganda. ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ)
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I guess with the Obamas at the helm of Netflix there will be more movies showing the military superiority of the Chicoms.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I guess with the Obamas at the helm of Netflix there will be more movies showing the military superiority of the Chicoms.
    And SJW bullshit like this . . .

The Punisher TV series on Netflix:

Buckle Up, The Punisher's Season 2 Villain Is An Alt-Right Christian Fundamentalist
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#428bebff5f29
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12