View Poll Results: Which one of the below Glock 19 threaded barrels do you use/prefer.

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blacklist Ind.

2 12.50%
  • S3F Solutions

2 12.50%
  • Victory 1st

1 6.25%
  • Other

11 68.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 19 Threaded Barrel

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)

Glock 19 Threaded Barrel

I need a threaded barrel for either my G19X or G45 and am looking at either the S3F Solutions, Blacklist Industries, or Victory First barrels. Which one is everyone using and why? Is there one that I should be looking at? My experience is with KKM and Silencerco and they are outstanding, but I want to use a different one on one of these two guns.

I posted a poll to collect data. Please pick the one you prefer and provide details in the comments as to why you selected, use, or prefer the one you voted for.
    Last edited by drtywk; 12-09-18 at 18:31.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I’ve had luck with S3F, and I just recently picked up the Griffin Armament ATM barrel for my 19x and I’ve been impressed so far.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    I voted other for KKM as my barrel has been 100% with great accuracy (at least 2”@25yds with factory 147gr). I hear good things about s3f too though.

Bar-stonalso has a good reputation.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 12-09-18 at 21:44.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glock now has factory threaded barrels on their web store and they are now 1/2x28. Seems like the obvious choice.

https://store.teamglock.com/gun-part...ed-barrel.html

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Glock now has factory threaded barrels on their web store and they are now 1/2x28. Seems like the obvious choice.

https://store.teamglock.com/gun-part...ed-barrel.html
    Well that just might work. Does anyone have a Glock discount code? $155 isn't a bad price though.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    A while back I remember seeing an accuracy comparison between all the threaded barrels on the market. Blacklist was in the top 3 and the cheapest of those. So maybe consider one of them. I like mine a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Have an S3F / Mayhem-Syndicate barrel in a 19, it's what Mayhem's comp came with, so far so good. Haven't measured groups or anything but rounds go where I want. Should be getting one of Mayhem's new QL any day now with one of their Arsenal Democracy barrels that I'll throw in a 45.

Basically all the brands you listed seem pretty much good to go these days, get whatever is on sale for christmas or new years or whatever.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a S3F barrel that’s been great. I also have a Zev one too. All the rest are either factory or KKM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I got a barsto match target.

Stupid accurate now...but annoying in that poi changed...didn't know the twist is match and is designed for long range.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I grabbed one fo the new Glock Gen 5 factory threaded barrels.

- George Orwell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast