Thread: Precision Armament AFAB on an AR-10/DR308

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Precision Armament AFAB on an AR-10/DR308

Has or is anyone running a Precision Armament EFAB on their AR-10/DR308? I have used them on AR-15, and I am a big fan for non-suppressed muzzle devices. Well I've ran the AFAB, which is similar but not as expensive as the EFAB. I was definitely impressed with muzzle control AND FLASH suppression and the fact it was not as loud as my AAC brakes.

Interested if anyone has used the Big Papa Pump version on the large frame. They have a pretty good mil discount, which puts it in the realm of the possible.

Gracias.

RTX

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    The answer is yes! On a DDV52 and a M&P 10 and I think it’s probably the best “combo” device I’ve ever used on any gun ( I’ve got 3 5.56 guns with EFABS as well). It’s probably 90% of a A2 for flash and probably 70% as effective as some of the best pure brakes out there. The biggest advantage is it’s quieter and not anti-social to shoot with. Not a inexpensive solution though but as a combo ... highly recommended.

Feedback Score
    Have one on my 16inch 308. It’s great.

Feedback Score
    Just put an EFAB on my 7.5" 308. I really really like it. No noticeable flash. With a A2 flash hider, Lake City XM80 had a lot of flash (fireball). The EFAB tamed that!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I dont have the link on hand, but I remeber precision armaments devices scored REALLY high in recoil reduction and flash suppresion, when compared to dozens of other devices. The only thing keeping me away from them was $$$. Can anyone share how much the mil discount is? That might get me over to them.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    To add:

I reached out to Precision Armament about their mil discount, and they already replied back to me. They simply ask you to fill out a quick form and create an account on their website. Once done this gives the individual 20% off. They also said they dont discriminate between active/vet like some brands do. Seems like a really cool shop and I cant wait to save my pennies for an EFAB.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery