Thread: Long Shot - Grab Bag of Stuff

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Long Shot - Grab Bag of Stuff

SOLD

This is a long shot of stuff that was the "SH_T" back in the day.... or at least I thought it was.

Its stuff I no longer use and I dont want to nickel and dime this stuff.

So all one package. I will not break this package up.

I would like to trade it for a nice Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1 #88058 (350 Lumen). I dont need the tape switch if missing but the light needs to be in great shape and work. PICS please.

I will sell this NICE package for $85 shipped US CONT only. Hopefully the pic says it all. There is alot of little things that add up.

Both MOE handguards are painted with Aervoe. It does not come off easy. The black one is magpul OD underneath. MOE pistol grip is also painted with Aervoe. The two rail metal rail sections are for the holes on traditional handguard (12 and 6 o'clock). both are painted with Aervoe light green. I cant recall the exact green.

When I first got into these items, I was left eye dominant and drilled a hole on the ejection side for IWC QD mounts. I must have give them away...as I dont have them anymore. IWC still sells the mounts for $16 each. The holes do add additional barrel cooling.

Trade for a Streamlight preferred
    Paypal if not traded.
    Last edited by SW CQB 45; 12-19-18 at 19:55.