Thread: NOW SHIPPING: M-LOK® Dovetail Adapters

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

NOW SHIPPING: M-LOK® Dovetail Adapters

The Magpul® M-LOK® Dovetail Adapter - 2 Slot, 4 Slot and Pro Chassis Full Rail for RRS®/ARCA® Interfaces are lightweight, machined, mil-spec hard anodized aluminum mounting plates that are designed for M-LOK compatible hand guards, and they’re fully compatible with most accessories that use the RRS Dovetail Standard. Our M-LOK Dovetail Adapters feature multiple drilled and tapped locations for hardware installation that limit over-travel of accessories while also serving as reference points. They also have comfortable, yet functional, snag-resistant beveled edges. The optimally-placed recoil/impact mitigation lugs ensure the M-LOK Dovetail Adapter remains securely in place throughout the most rugged use and heaviest recoil impulses, making the M-LOK Dovetail Adapter a rugged, repeatable and precise mounting solution. In addition, the rear of the 4 Slot and the Pro Chassis Full Rail Dovetail Adapters also include a hardware access point that allows easy removal of the front action screw on a rifle mounted to a Magpul Pro 700 chassis, mitigating the need to remove the Dovetail Adapter from the chassis.

Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.

Features
    •Compatible with RRS Dovetail Standard compatible accessories
    •Mounts directly to M-LOK compatible systems
    •Precision machined aluminum construction
    •Corrosion-resistant Mil-Spec hard anodized finish
    •Multiple drilled stop locations to limit accessory over-travel
    •Functional snag resistant beveled edges

Compatibility
    •M-LOK forends and hand guards
    •Accessories using the RRS Dovetail Standard

Colors
    Black

MSRP: $44.95 / $59.95 / $74.95

MAG1051 M-LOK® DOVETAIL ADAPTER – 2 SLOT FOR RRS®/ARCA® INTERFACES

MAG1052 M-LOK® DOVETAIL ADAPTER – 4 SLOT FOR RRS®/ARCA® INTERFACES

MAG1053 M-LOK® DOVETAIL ADAPTER – PRO CHASSIS FULL RAIL FOR RRS®/ARCA® INTERFACES

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Interesting! I have a pair of the Hunter stocks, one for a Ruger American 300 BLK and the other for a Remington 700. I have been experimenting with bipods and tripods. These will make that easier.

I do miss Duane and his guitar on the videos, though.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'll be buying a few of these!