Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: DD is making a bolt action rifle

Feedback Score
    Thanks.

Any word on trigger compatibility on this action? Curious if it accepts the plethora of Rem 700 style triggers, I like a 2 stage trigger and the new Geissele unit for Rem 700’s might be a slick addition to the DD.

Or maybe I should just buy a Tikka T3x Tac A1.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes it is a rem 700 drop in.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Thanks.

Any word on trigger compatibility on this action? Curious if it accepts the plethora of Rem 700 style triggers, I like a 2 stage trigger and the new Geissele unit for Rem 700’s might be a slick addition to the DD.

as chef showed, but the trigger was pretty good.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Thanks chef.

Guess my Google skills are weak as hell...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks.

The trigger that comes in the Delta 5 is a Timney Elite Hunter. Single Stage Preset by Timney at 3.5lbs but fully adjustable from 1.5-4.5lbs. The rifle will accept any Rem700 Pattern Trigger.
    Joe Marler
    Law Enforcement Sales Manager

jmarler@danieldefense.com
    www.danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just got my demo gun a couple days ago. This is the 20" .308 w/ our DD WAVE Suppressor. Glass is the Kahles K525i.

IMG_20190312_092433189.jpg
    Joe Marler
    Law Enforcement Sales Manager

jmarler@danieldefense.com
    www.danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Marler5811 View Post
    The trigger that comes in the Delta 5 is a Timney Elite Hunter. Single Stage Preset by Timney at 3.5lbs but fully adjustable from 1.5-4.5lbs. The rifle will accept any Rem700 Pattern Trigger.
    Thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    At this point I’m kind of leaning towards maybe being an early adopter of this in a 6.5mm when they become available. After reading reviews and watching videos I’m intrigued by the feature set and user service/caliber change ability ability.

The 800 yard line steel gongs at my local range are begging to ring. I don’t want to let them down.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    At this point I’m kind of leaning towards maybe being an early adopter of this in a 6.5mm when they become available. After reading reviews and watching videos I’m intrigued by the feature set and user service/caliber change ability ability.

The 800 yard line steel gongs at my local range are begging to ring. I don’t want to let them down.
    Coal, you have my full support to slam that 800 dinger and give us a range report. The thing is built like a tank. They really should make a dual barrel option so you can buy both barrels 308/ 6.5 and get a big discount on second barrel. Make the gun uniquely desirable.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 03-22-19 at 18:38.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Actually I’d rather see them maybe hurry up and develop a few different bolt heads, magazines, and barrels.

A combo of 5.56/.223, 6.5 Creed, and a short magnum like the 6.5 PRC would be interesting, maybe a .300 WSM or 7mm WSM for dudes that want to hunt with it.

All in due time, but a 3 caliber or 2 caliber combo deal would be cool.

I’m looking forward to laying my hands on one to check it out, but I’m a happy DD owner and have had good results with their CHF barrels.

Hoping factory barrels are reasonable, if they follow the value for dollar of the DD AR barrels then I am optimistic they will have a winner on their hands.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast