Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NH Has Some Not Good Anti Gun Bills Coming Up Soon

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Angry NH Has Some Not Good Anti Gun Bills Coming Up Soon

Looks like it's going to be a big fight for our gun rights. Time to write and keep up pressure on these people that are not on our side. Spread the word people!

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/12/new...#axzz5Zfp8AJgf
    Last edited by recon; 05-03-19 at 12:22.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Here come not good anti gun bills! Email these people!
    http://www.nhfc-ontarget.org/
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    For those living in this AO, is any of this gaining steam on the anti-gun side of things? I was hoping to purchase a second home in NH within the next five years for the sake of freedom and to lessen the crippling tax burden of my current state, hoping to retire there in the next couple of decades. I've felt that New Hampshire is the last holdout in the north east for the last couple f years now. It seems that may be gone by the time I put my plan into action.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
    For those living in this AO, is any of this gaining steam on the anti-gun side of things? I was hoping to purchase a second home in NH within the next five years for the sake of freedom and to lessen the crippling tax burden of my current state, hoping to retire there in the next couple of decades. I've felt that New Hampshire is the last holdout in the north east for the last couple f years now. It seems that may be gone by the time I put my plan into action.
    If New England is your goal, Vermont might be what you are looking for. I believe they are still constitutional carry, and unless you have to live in New Hampshire, you would be a short drive away from that state.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Unfortunately, Vermont is not as tax friendly. Looked into it and it would not help me. It's the wife's first choice but economically it isn't really feasible for my purposes.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    We are still good. Nothing drastic has happened yet. Hopefully it will stay that way.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Send out emails today guys!
    https://gunowners.org/nhstatealert3419/
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I always thought NH was one of the more gun friendly states.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    I always thought NH was one of the more gun friendly states.
    It used to be...and it used to be a solidly Red state...but times change!

I was born and raised there, in the Lakes Region, but left for the military in 1982 and haven't been back except to visit. These days, my family still living in New England moved to ME, which is better but not sure for how long.

Liberal Massholes moving out of their self-created Tax-infested Utopia move into southern NH and keep voting for Dems...stupid is a stupid does, eh?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'll agree with people moving up from MA to escape the high taxes, who them turn around and vote for more of the same crap. And I'd like to see something done about out of state students voting in NH.

However I don't see how NH is restrictive when it comes to firearms though. We need more people to move to NH that value their 2nd Amendment rights. Not people moving up from MA who have grown used to complying with the BS they have south of the border.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast