Thread: single or dual ejectors

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

single or dual ejectors

doing a few builds and i plan on using toolcraft bolts. i see there are single and dual ejectors for the bolt. does it really matter? i plan on buying a few for spares.

builds will be 308 SBR around 13.5ish with a saker and an 18" or 20" with a tbac ultra9
    the longer barrel will probably be rock creek, the short will probably be BA
    slr adjustable gas blocks
    aero m5 reciever sets
    still undecided on hand guards

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Do yourself a favor and go with the dual ejector as it really helps with a consistent ejection.KAC and LMT have both went to a dual ejector bolt and their rifles run better than anything else on the market.My sr25 run so well I ended up going with one of the kak dual ejectors in my aero build and so far its been 100% reliable with and without the suppressor.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by corey4 View Post
    doing a few builds and i plan on using toolcraft bolts. i see there are single and dual ejectors for the bolt. does it really matter? i plan on buying a few for spares.

builds will be 308 SBR around 13.5ish with a saker and an 18" or 20" with a tbac ultra9
    the longer barrel will probably be rock creek, the short will probably be BA
    slr adjustable gas blocks
    aero m5 reciever sets
    still undecided on hand guards
    Dual for sure. On longer barrels (20'' and longer) it *probably* doesn't matter but it helps with short barrels for sure IMO

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I use the KAK bolt in a 6.5 and .308.
    Functions fine.