Thread: $175 (8) Ruger 20-round + (3) Tapco 30-round magazines for Mini-14 + Free Shipping

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

$175 (8) Ruger 20-round + (3) Tapco 30-round magazines for Mini-14 + Free Shipping

Make: Ruger, Tapco

Model: 90010, MAG4830

Caliber: .223/5.56x45mm

Price: $175.00

Payment Method: PayPal Friends and Family (PPFF)

WHO:

Surburban dad/Reservist.

WHAT: (#1)

Eight (8) used factory Ruger Mini-14® 20-Round Magazine (Ruger Model #90010). Here's the company webpage for this product:
    Mini-14® 20-Round Magazine-ShopRuger

Three (3) used Tapco Gen II Magazine, Black for use with Ruger® Mini-14® (Tapco Model #MAG4830). Here's the company webpage for this product:
    TAPCO® INTRAFUSE®

Price: $175.00 for all eleven (11) magazines + free shipping

For comparison, the Ruger factory magazines are $32.99 at MidwayUSA as of 2018-12-14:
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/13...ton-steel-blue

And the Tapco magazines are $16.99 at MidwayUSA as of 2018-12-14:
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/11...-round-polymer

WHERE:

McKinny, Texas.

WHEN:

Not applicable.

WHY:

Included with the Ruger Mini-14 I bought; don't need.

HOW:

I, the seller, am located in Sacramento, California. I purchased a Ruger Mini-14 on an online auction site, but due to legal restrictions in California, the magazines were shipped to a fellow Marine in Texas.

Thus, as soon as you purchase, I will notify my colleague, who will then ship these to you, provided they're legal to own in your state and/or you're exempt from such regulations.
    Last edited by butlers; 01-22-19 at 21:26. Reason: Sold!
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards."
    William Francis Butler