Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
Awesome rifle! I say that because I have almost an identical gun, and it is far and away my favorite to shoot. Geissele Mk14 with a 13.7 and sandman flash hider, Vltor A5 with A5H3 buffer and Law folder, Trijicon 1-4 accupoint in a larue 1.93 mount, and surefire m600 is what I have, and it's a stellar 'do-all' rifle.

Regarding the Sandman-K, I have one that basically lives on this gun. I think the K is one of the best options for a 12.5-16" barrel. I added the flash hiding endcap because there was significant muzzle flash visible through the optic. The endcap does tame it quite a bit, and was well worth the money.

I'm glad to see others using a similar set-up, and I'm honestly looking to build a second one as a back-up because I do so much with this one rifle. Best of luck on the stamp wait on the Sandman-K, I'm confident you will really like what it does.
Awesome! Post a pic here, I'd like to see your rifle. ...And ya, I'm impatiently waiting on that stamp. 6 months in and now the govt is shut down. Im sure im in for another 3 months. #repealthenfa (pipe dream, i know).