Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex Nation

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Vortex Nation

I recently bought a pair of Vortex Kaibabs 20X to use as a spotter. Binos can be pretty nice spotters, especially good in summer months where mirage can screw you with 37X. Anywho, I bought these 20X Refurbs and they were all jacked up. When you looked through them you got dizzy in 5 minutes. So I sent them back , two weeks later I get a note that says, could not repair here is your brand new 20X along with a hat and all the accessories. Amazing Warranty and SERVICE.

Second situation, I get a Vortex unimount thats used, I try to mount it and the screws are all old rusty and stripped. I call vortex and ask for 12 screws, they send twenty and two hats. One hat was super nice with patch and and all that goodness. Hard not to be real impressed.

I have a Vortex Razor spotter, two set of Kaibabs 15X and 20X and scopes......

Shout-out to Vortex Nation.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I think I posted it somewhere on here but I bought a Venom a year or two ago for an experiment. I used it briefly and decided that a different model might work better so I reached out to them. They traded me for a refurbished Viper. I was pretty surprised they’d do that seeing as how I basically bought the wrong optic. I don’t have many of their products, but I’ve been super pleased with a pair of binos I’ve had for a few years as well as my relatively brand new Razor 1-6 that took a fall onto concrete from a shooting bench. The gun turned upside down while falling and landed right on top of the top turret. Damage was pretty minimal aside from the cap, which they very quickly replaced. I had a good interaction with Leupold CS, but not nearly as good as any of the interactions with Vortex. They’re always my first look for optics now. Oh I forgot, I have a Ranger 1300 waiting for me in VA. Now I just need a decent spotting scope and tripod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have been thoroughly satisfied with all of my Vortex optics. They quickly and painlessly took care of the only issue that I ever had. I think their products offer excellent value, and the warranty and CS is hard to beat.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I picked up a Vortex Strikefire as my first red dot , because of a astigmatism issue I thought I had a faulty optic ( I did not.) Vortex's customer service non the less went above and beyond anything I would have expected to correct the problem. I now have several Strikefire's, SPARC's, Strike Eagle's, and am hoping to add a Razor AMG UH-1 as soon as my wallet will allow. I know if I had an issue with any of them Vortex would handle it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I bought a PST 1-4 with a faulty illuminated reticle. It would not turn on. Vortex fed exed a new one to me immediately and told me to return the defective one when I had time. I am a fan of their stuff. I just bought a Crossfire 2moa red dot for use on a 9mm fun gun. It works much better than I expected for the $130 it cost

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah, Vortex took CS lessons from Surefire...it’s some of the best you can get and definitely cements people as customers for a long time.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I bought a PST 1-4 with a faulty illuminated reticle. It would not turn on. Vortex fed exed a new one to me immediately and told me to return the defective one when I had time. I am a fan of their stuff. I just bought a Crossfire 2moa red dot for use on a 9mm fun gun. It works much better than I expected for the $130 it cost
    I had been wondering about this one. I wanted to put it on my 15-22 but ended up getting too good of a deal on something else. Still, I'm surprised more people haven't tried it over the PA or Sig models, just based on Vortex's CS. I know I would.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    my first red dot sight was a Vortex Strike Fire red-green bought in 2010. Within a year, it started running through batteries fast and would get very hot. Sent it in without any info other than a hand written note with the issue received a new one in the mail in a couple weeks. After "upgrading" to a couple AP PRO's, I retired it to my spare parts box a few years ago. Just put in on a dedicated .22LR AR last night and it turned on and works fine.

I've since added several more Vortex products. No worries because I am a fan of their CS.

FWIW, a couple other companies I can attest to having outstanding CS is Streamlight and Kershaw. Neither have never flinched at replacing broken products that were mainly damaged from hard use (abuse?)...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Vortex Nation

I bought a Strikefire from them, had it for about a year before the intensifier stopped working. Sent it back and a week later they sent me a new one instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mill Operator
    Knight's Armament Company

Feedback Score
    My first Vortex product was an el cheapo Crossfire that I use in a PA mount, on a 18" mutt rifle. It works, but will yield to a different optic at some point. Next, I bought a 3-18 Strike Eagle for a .308 Savage that I use up to 700-750 meters. The optic and the gun are capable of more, the problem is the nut that connects the rifle to the shooting bench. Last Friday, I got a PST gen2 1-6, which is waiting for my Geissele precision mount, to connect it to my first >2k gun, a built where I FINALLY got all the parts I consider "no compromise", i.e. Geissele trigger, SMR, charging handle, Ballistic Advantage performance, etc. after that, I'll save lots and lots of pennies to get me a Nightforce NX8 for my BCM 16" (which sports a PA advanced red dot in a Fortis mount right now).
    What stirred me to the Viper was the daylight brightness of the dot and the simple and uncluttered reticle (the very same as the Razor), and the fact that I couldn't really find bad reviews online, which says a lot, seeing that the interwebs have become bitchville central.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast