Thread: INFORCE Hand held lights UPDATE: REVIEW

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

INFORCE Hand held lights UPDATE: REVIEW

Inforce has a hand held, 700/60L light, Made in USA. Seen prices from $85 down to one I just minutes ago ordered in FDE for $35.
    Any reviews on these Ive missed?
    Anyone here got one, or has used one?
    First hand info appreciated.

25DEC18
    Just finished trying out & messing with the Inforce TFX hand held flashlight. Got it for my girlfriend for Christmas.
    Initial thoughts after unpacking..a very very light, well made & thought out light. Easily conceals & carry's in pocket.
    Went out in pitch black and the light has an excellent, strong beam, nice hotspot & good spill.
    Has three settings..first press is 700L..next is strobe..then 60L. First press will always be on high first-I like that.
    The light has a great texture, and again, the weight is 3.75 ounces, with the two included CR123 batt's.
    As a plus..I pulled off a Raven Concealment Surefire Pocket Clip off a 200L Surefire to see if it would work with the Inforce- FITS PERFECTLY.
    These clips are THE STANDARD for Surefires..available at Raven Concealment for $14.99 each.
    I bought this light a few days ago off Amazon for $38 + change with free ship. WORTH THAT & MUCH MORE. They are now $58 + change.
    These are 100% USA MADE lights..so we now have another American made option. Im ordering me one tonight.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 12-25-18 at 19:28.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bumping for updated review.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.