Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Forward Controls Adjustable Turret Caps for Aimpoint Micro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Strangely enough, ATA (17-4 stainless steel, QPQ coated) is the strongest part of the sight lol. Nice Christmas tree Cory
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Yes me too on the same day I'm sure....
    Idaho what you mean

Untitled by Cory Fluck

Untitled by Cory Fluck

That Aimpoiint looks like it's been through the wringer. Could use an IO cover.

I ordered a set of Lacquer Stiks and will be using them to fill in the engravings of the turret discs. White for the black discs. Black for the silver discs
    Last edited by MistWolf; 01-01-19 at 18:19.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    It adds character... or something!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    God help us if Cory gets more character

On another note, ATA kind of looks like factory, they're discreet enough. QPQ black ATAs will be back in stock in a week or two, QPQ has been the cause of delays on many a thing these days.
    Last edited by Duffy; 01-01-19 at 19:02.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design

Feedback Score
    I know it's off topic but I like the Cygnus constellation incorporation into your logo.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Received and installed mine. They are great and function as advertised. Well worth the money.

I was an idiot and did not realize they were in stainless steel. I certainly should have waited til they came out in black, as these are for a duty rifle. As such, they may go on one of the hobby gun aimpoints instead.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Received and installed mine. They are great and function as advertised. Well worth the money.

I was an idiot and did not realize they were in stainless steel. I certainly should have waited til they came out in black, as these are for a duty rifle. As such, they may go on one of the hobby gun aimpoints instead.
    I got the stainless steel ones as well...I might just paint them but no difference if I do or don't...

Impressed with the product and will install them today

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Gents, all the ATAs are machined from 17-4 SS, we ran out of QPQ coated black ATAs quickly, having received only 50 sets and these didn't last long. The polished and bead blasted options are different finishes, but they're all 17-4 stainless steel underneath

We will swap your polished ATAs out for QPQ black units if you meant to buy the black ATAs at the time of purchase. Please email me roger@forwardcontrolsdesign.com and I will send you the replacement QPQ black ATAs, as well as a postage paid envelope for the returning, polished ATAs. Do note we still don't have the QPQ black ATAs in stock yet, it might be couple of weeks
    Last edited by Duffy; 01-02-19 at 09:57.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ATA with QPQ coated caps and discs are available again in limited numbers. For those that have purchased ATAs with polished finishes, free exchange for QPQ black ATAs (better suited for duty use) is available Please send me an email and we'll take care of it.

Last edited by Duffy; 01-19-19 at 11:41.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design

Feedback Score
    Nice setup. I don’t move my Aimpoint that often a to different rifle but is handy since I don’t have take sight adjustment caps off.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast