Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RCBS customer service comes through again!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

RCBS customer service comes through again!

My bench priming tool worked fine out of the box. After a few thousand rounds, the primers quit feeding reliably from the tubes. I sent the whole thing back to RCBS.

They sent my unit back, with two new tubes, two new seating rams. and some cases loaded with dummy primers they used as tests of the new parts.

I fired her up and she did 200 rounds without a hiccup.

Excellent service as usual.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    RCBS has always treated me right. I have never called and received less than satisfaction. I am always willing to support a company that treats its customers as well as RCBS.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have had more than a few encounters with RCBS customer service- mostly related to my own stupidity honestly. I was treated with EXCELLENCE every time. What a great company.

Trivia time? What does RCBS stand for?

***** Rock Chuck Bullet Swage......The company was founded on a die set used to convert .22 Rimfire empties into .22 Bullet Jackets.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Rock Chuck Bullet Sizer

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Rock Chuck Bullet Sizer
    No.

http://www.cwea.org/nsv/bsb/RCBS.pdf

Feedback Score
    RCBS has always been the industry standard.
    Dennis

Feedback Score
    I've shot so many thousands of rounds reloaded on my RCBS turret press I've replaced most of the parts particularly on the priming attachment and primer deflector about three times. RCBS always just sends me parts to replace the worn out ones I've even offered to pay for them and they have never taken me up on it, very good company to do business with.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What else they will do that's good, if you have some bullets that don't quite fit the included seater punch, send them several of them (I also include a $20 bill) and they will custom make you a seater punch that exactly fits the bullet. Pretty awesome.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    RCBS is a class act. Even after all their parent company changes over the years. I even sold them (or a related ATK group) something once. I think it was a chronograph -- I don't remember -- it was about 10 years ago. My RCBS equipment has always functioned great. My first press was a Rock Chucker, and my brother got a Partner Press at the same time. Rock solid. I mostly use Dillon now, but have kept my RCBS stuff.

Glad they took care of you!
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Honestly I wish other sectors in business had just half the customer service that the reloading companies do. I've had RCBS send me parts free of charge from an email inquiring about individual parts that weren't listed to order on their website. No questions asked past "what's you address". Same goes for Redding, Hornady, and Dillon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast