Thread: Black Beretta M9A3 G

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Black Beretta M9A3 G

I have my eye on a thing or 2. I’ve thought about putting up my TRP, but I actually shoot that one well. I shoot this Beretta well enough in SA, but I don’t have the patience needed to master the DA pull, especially when I shoot my g19s so well. So, I’m putting this one out there.

I bought this gun new about 2 months ago. I’ve put exactly 500 flawless rounds through it. I’ve replaced the plastic guide rod with a fluted steel guide rod from Wilson Combat. The original plastic guide rod will come with the gun its gimmicky ammo can packaging along with 3 17rd mags and all it came with as new.

I have noticed at times, without rhyme or reason, the decocker staying down after dropping the hammer. This is completely random and has not affected function. Maybe it still needs breaking in, but I wanted to mention it in case you trade for or buy this and were like “wtf” if it happened to you.

I’d rather trade than sell this, and even though I don’t shoot the gun that well, I still like it a lot and don’t mind keeping it. Please know that I’m going to be very picky in what I’m looking for, so don’t get offended if I’m not interested in what you may offer.

So, what I’m looking for:

-Gen 5 G45 plus cash or quality factory AR lower
    -Gen 5 G19 MOS plus cash or quality factory AR lower
    -Complete, factory mid length gas AR from DD, Colt, BCM, Sionics, etc. (this list could also be applied to the type of lower I’d be interested in)
    -longshot-Dan Wesson 9mm 1911 Commander

I have 3 additional mec gar 20rd mags and 2 FDE sand resistant Beretta 17rd mags I can include as well for extra $$$ or to even out a trade. Take all 8 mags and gun for $850 shipped from my FFL to yours, via PayPal f&f or add the 4%.

This is a Italian made gun.

PM me to have pics emailed/texted.
    Last edited by whatthepuck; 12-23-18 at 15:44.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gun only and 3 mags for $745 shipped.
    Last edited by whatthepuck; 01-04-19 at 15:37.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    1 more bump