Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Machine and Tool 12 days of Christmas Sale

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Lewis Machine and Tool 12 days of Christmas Sale

Just want to advise any of you that didn't already know about LMT's 12 days of Christmas Sale.

https://lmtdefense.com/ (their main page has a clendar with the day the discount is in effect)

https://lmtdefense.com/?s=xmas2018 (this page shows the individual items which will be offered, the price drops on this page the day the item is discounted)

I just bought the nicest little 10.5in barrel with FSB attached for 159.99.

Thinking about a couple other items if the cash holds out.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nuts! No M203 sale.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Is there a trick to getting the 10.5” for $159?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Breacher 217 View Post
    Is there a trick to getting the 10.5” for $159?
    Go back in time one day...It was yesterday's deal. (And a smoking deal at that...I melted my CC for Christmas already, or I'd have ordered one.)

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Firing up time machine now...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just opened a PM from TxRaptor:

In regards to your thread:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...Christmas-Sale

I wanted to post and let everyone know that the discount code for LMT: "IG15" can be used to save an extra 15%. I don't have enough posts to be able to post in the General Discussion group but was hoping you could add it to your thread.

So thank TxRaptor for 15% off if you buy something!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Nuts! No M203 sale.
    Seriously though, where can I get an M203-2003 (I think that's the model number, maybe an L2B?) for a good price as a civilian? I've got an LMT MRP and I really really want one of those to finish off the build. I've wanted one for years now but the price tag is a little bit steep.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Awesome. Thanks TxRaptor & 26 Inf!
    10.5” has been ordered.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just an update and shout out to LMT.

I stayed up until midnight to order my 10.5 barrel, wasn't sure if the sale was limited to stock on hand and I wanted to get one. Well, their site kept kicking back my card. After a couple tires I googled the error code and it said that the billing address I was giving didn't match the billing address on file with the card issuer. WTF? Well, at midnight there isn't much you can do about it.

The next morning I called LMT and ended up talking to Joe. Once he was up to speed on what the issue was, he told me no problem we'll enter it manually and get the barrel out. All was good, seemingly.

A short time later I got a call back from Joe and he told me they couldn't get it to go manually. At this point I was thinking the dang card has been hacked again. Joe suggested that I find a billing statement and give him the address as it appeared on the billing statement. I told him that I'd call him back with the info.

I called my credit card company and Mary ( I write these folks' names down) kind of laughed and said that this sometimes happened, some processing systems were tighter than others. In my case I had spelled East out, and they had it listed as 'E' also I had left off AVE. Now, I use this card online all over the place, and this is the first time this address not being EXACTLY the same had cropped up.

I called Joe back and he said they would get it entered. I never heard back but later the same day received an email receipt saying they had charged my card, but no indication as to what for. Last night, I got online and went to my account at LMT, no completed order noted online. Since it was Saturday evening, I made a note to call LMT on Monday, thinking to myself, 'boy Christmas Eve, that's going to be a mad house.'

Today, Sunday, USPS delivered my barrel.

A lot to read to deliver the sentiment that LMT is a good company to do business with.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The IG15 code didn't work for me on a MLR chassis early this morning, but it works on non xmas special stuff all the same. I was very happy to get a MLR for $450 w/ free shipping. Nobody at my house is complaining
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 12-23-18 at 21:42. Reason: thought we were talking about a different person

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast