Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mayor Pete

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Mayor Pete

This morning's SB Tribune for your viewing pleasure. I wish I could expand further on his true attributes. I work for him. Next year I work for his protege, James Mueller. Pete needed Mueller to win as it confirmed in his mind how much his City loved him and his mayoral legacy. It is raining in South Bend and my paper got wet, sorry...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks, but no thanks.

Feedback Score
    Among Mayor Pete's plans for you and your firearms...

“Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”

“Establish a nationwide gun licensing system.”

Pete is your guy, eh?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I failed to put enough sarcasm in my OP. It has been very difficult last few years. Increased crime, neighborhood blight, all being swept under the rug. Pete has always been about image. Witnessing the pain of misguided administration among my colleagues has been very hard especially from the brothers and sisters in blue.

Feedback Score
    *******Deleted********
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 12-29-19 at 07:48. Reason: Unnecessary
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    I failed to put enough sarcasm in my OP. It has been very difficult last few years. Increased crime, neighborhood blight, all being swept under the rug. Pete has always been about image. Witnessing the pain of misguided administration among my colleagues has been very hard especially from the brothers and sisters in blue.
    Gotcha. I was getting confused as to WTF a Mayor Pete supporter was doing on M4C!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ah, sorry. I didn’t detect any sarcasm in your post.

I have relatives that live in South Bend. They tell me that Mayor Pete has been as big a disaster for South Bend as he would be for the USA in the very unlikely event he would be elected.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes, his true attributes are alarming. His background, style of government, administrative techniques are frightening. Most of the county has little clue about the wolf in sheep's clothing. If he pulls it off in 2020, might as well start referring to everyone as "Comrade"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mayor Pete can eat a bag of d*cks.

Uh. Wait a minute... that’s not an insult to him.

Hmm. I got nothin’ ��
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    I LOLz at his version of Mary and David's journey to Bethlehem...even though there are several corroborating stories on how and why things happened. He still lied, his light in the loafers, ass off
    Last edited by armtx77; 12-29-19 at 08:49.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast