Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lewis Machine and Tool 12 days of Christmas Sale

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    @ALCOAR

18” LMT 5R SS SPR Barrel came in:-) Sadly she’s going back out the door to Marvin Pitts.... The tumultuous wait begins, again.... Last time was 4.5 months for my sons MR556.

So far this holiday season I’ve added The barrel, two atlas bipod‘s (another PSR and one V8 I got on their insane Black Friday Sale) x2 Larue MBT2S triggers (I hope this was not a mistake venturing away from my beloved Geissele’s), M118LR Ammunition, Federal Gold Medal Match Ammunition, Battle Arms Development BAD-CASS Safeties x2, Surefire Socom Brake, two PMAGs and about to write a check for the barrel work. I intend on getting 2-3 Scalarworks Leap Mounts soon and hopefully an Optic shortly after...

Still need are glass n mounts as stated, 45 KAC Irons x2, rail scales x2 sets.

Way down the road I’d like two Surefire cans, a better mil/mil spotting scope and two more shooting tripods. I’ll post updates.

Hopefully next year brings more kit.
    Dang, your only problem is you only buy the best

Those Scalarwork mounts are incredible. I don't intend to buy optic mounts from anybody else in the future. So blown away by my first T-2 mount. Can't imagine how nice those scope mounts are.

Great to hear the barrel came in. As I said in the MWS thread....hope to see a range report before it goes out the door. It will provide most excellent feedback as well in terms of barrel work vs stock barrels.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Nefarious wait times are looooonnnnngggg. But worth it.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    Dang, your only problem is you only buy the best

Those Scalarwork mounts are incredible. I don't intend to buy optic mounts from anybody else in the future. So blown away by my first T-2 mount. Can't imagine how nice those scope mounts are.

Great to hear the barrel came in. As I said in the MWS thread....hope to see a range report before it goes out the door. It will provide most excellent feedback as well in terms of barrel work vs stock barrels.
    I know. Anything decent is pricey. So many good options today. Problem is, after reading my list, I’ve bought flat screen televisions before the foundation is built and my platforms haven’t taken useable form. So many sales this year though.

I hope scalarworks is worth admission. The click drive 4-5 in lbs, scares me. But I’ve heard all positives. The micro mounts are svelt. I wish I had read up on them before my son ordered his Larue Mount.

Hopefully the t&e comes to fruition. Data would probably suggest I’m giving massive trade offs with little return.

I’ll try and properly stage some gear photos as things progress. Hopefully I’ll gain traction and have something post worthy. I wouldn’t mind seeing some new staged photos of your newest addition and your OG unicorns.

Thanks for all the feedback these years. Happy New Years and much good fortune.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    I know. Anything decent is pricey. So many good options today. Problem is, after reading my list, I’ve bought flat screen televisions before the foundation is built and my platforms haven’t taken useable form. So many sales this year though.

I hope scalarworks is worth admission. The click drive 4-5 in lbs, scares me. But I’ve heard all positives. The micro mounts are svelt. I wish I had read up on them before my son ordered his Larue Mount.

Hopefully the t&e comes to fruition. Data would probably suggest I’m giving massive trade offs with little return.

I’ll try and properly stage some gear photos as things progress. Hopefully I’ll gain traction and have something post worthy. I wouldn’t mind seeing some new staged photos of your newest addition and your OG unicorns.

Thanks for all the feedback these years. Happy New Years and much good fortune.
    You're a mighty kind man, and I appreciate the kind words friend.

Your MWS game is the one I've wanted to copy for a few years now, so maybe this will be the year I can get going in your direction.

I enjoy, and appreciate all your feedback as well, and really look forward to seeing all your amazing builds come to fruition.

Uber projects like yours take time, but not cutting corners certainly has it's benefits in the long run.

Happy New Year brother!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567