Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *** GROUP BUY *** New Centurion Arms Billet Upper & Lower Receiver Set

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

*** GROUP BUY *** New Centurion Arms Billet Upper & Lower Receiver Set

The group buy/ first release is $325 for the Centurion Arms upper and lower matched billet set of 5.56 (300BLK) receivers.

Stripped means there is no dustcover or forward asssist installed on the upper, or Lower Parts Kit or anything else installed on the lower. Stripped means stripped, please don't claim you thought it came with a BCG or barrel, or anything like that.

Below is my personal set, which is built up wearing a MK12 barrel cut to 16", and wearing Trijicon glass.

If you have interest, go ahead and post, you won't get locked into anything. This is going to be opened up pretty soon. I know its right around Christmas, but you deserve nice things.... at least that is what I tell myself.

The group buy/ first release is $325 for the Centurion Arms upper and lower matched billet set of 5.56 (300BLK) receivers.

Ejection port side

Bolt Catch Side

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Great offering Stick! A few weeks ago ordered my first Centurion Arms rail (original CMR Gen 2) and it has become my favorite by far. Truly a great looking set!

Feedback Score
    85 (99%)
    I will take one upper lower set. Thank You

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    These look great, thank you. To be clear, are these receivers machined from billet or further machines from a forging? Also, are they (especially the upper) reinforced in any way? Just curious

I’m interested in one set
    Last edited by gunnerblue; 12-21-18 at 11:19.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Pretty sure I'm in, those finger rests are cool!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I like it. In.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    If this was their new .308 set I would be in. Any chance Monty would add the .308 set to this group buy?
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    I'm in.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Interested.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    If this was their new .308 set I would be in. Any chance Monty would add the .308 set to this group buy?
    No, but that doesn't mean we can't look at the .308s next year.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast