Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *** GROUP BUY *** New Centurion Arms Billet Upper & Lower Receiver Set

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    These look great, thank you. To be clear, are these receivers machined from billet or further machines from a forging? Also, are they (especially the upper) reinforced in any way? Just curious

I’m interested in one set
    Yes, these are machined from billet, they are not cut from forgings. They certainly appear to be reinforced in the right places.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    No, but that doesn't mean we can't look at the .308s next year.
    I could probably get behind that!

My iPhone XS Max is better than your android!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Weight of set?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeg26er View Post
    Weight of set?
    No idea, it may be listed on the CA website.

www.centurionarms.com
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    In for the set. These look very nice!

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Count me in for a set.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd be down for a set.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I spoke with Monty yesterday, and we are both of the opinion (based on feedback of some people) that doing this right after Christmas doesn't make much financial sense. With that in mind, the group buy will be open to everyone until after SHOT Show. Stating you are interested or are down for a set does NOT lock you into a purchase. It just makes it easier for Monty to figure what sort of numbers he is looking at.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    #gungirl #hsotd #killerina

Pic of my niece with the billet set....

Stick

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Interested in a set.

-Rainman

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast