Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: *** GROUP BUY *** New Centurion Arms Billet Upper & Lower Receiver Set

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I spoke with Monty yesterday, and they are going to start working on the website coding and stuff to get this moving forward.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What's the word on their new AR? Looks good except for the Govt profile barrel.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    I need another receiver like I need a hole in the head but for this I am all in. Pretty pumped.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Interested in a set.

Thank you

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    What's the word on their new AR? Looks good except for the Govt profile barrel.
    Not 100% sure, I need to give Monty a text or call and see when he is ready to get this pig moving.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Dang, so much good stuff coming from CA. Since I already have the forged set I think I will have to drop out of this buy and save the coin towards the coming 7.62 and barrel. Blame it on Corrie’s tease.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    Dang, so much good stuff coming from CA. Since I already have the forged set I think I will have to drop out of this buy and save the coin towards the coming 7.62 and barrel. Blame it on Corrie’s tease.
    LOL Ohhh...blame me why don't ya?
    Chief of Customer Satisfaction and Sales at Centurion Arms
    ...yes, I'm Monty's wife

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had some money put back for this, should I spend it?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am curious about this as well. Is this group buy still moving forward or is it dead? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I had some money put back for this, should I spend it?

I know Monty is getting complete weapons together, so I’m guessing this fell by the wayside. I will bring it up again as I knew he liked the idea of doing it, so he might have just forgotten.
    Stick

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast