Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: *** GROUP BUY *** New Centurion Arms Billet Upper & Lower Receiver Set

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I really wanted a MK11 set if you can get those included in the group buy.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I know Monty is getting complete weapons together, so I’m guessing this fell by the wayside. I will bring it up again as I knew he liked the idea of doing it, so he might have just forgotten.
    I hope he has been too busy filling orders for complete rifles to think about it, that would be good for him.

Although, I wouldn't blame him if some of the complaints about the lowers he gave us a deal on left a sour taste in his mouth.

My wife likes the rail and lower just fine, she did the logo on her lower in white to match the rail.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345