Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43x 10+1

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I carry a 43 sometimes, and when I do, it's usually with an extended magazine. I imagine this will be about the same length. I think it's cool, but not cool enough to replace my 43.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    As a resident of a non-ban state, if I want a 10-round gun that's smaller than a Glock 19, that's what the Glock 26 is for. Plus it allows you to carry a larger double-stack spare magazine from a Glock 19 or 17, which a G43X won't.

Feedback Score
    I'm anxious to see pics and range reports.

I'm willing to give it a chance before I become a hater.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting! I have a Glock 43 and love it for conceal carry. I wonder what a side by side size comparison would look like.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I'm anxious to see pics and range reports.

I'm willing to give it a chance before I become a hater.
    As someone that is a Glock fan, but hates the Glock 43, I will give it a chance as well.

I have a scar on my hand from my old G43 rubbing my thumb knuckle while I was trying to break it in with several hundred rounds in one trip this year. I think the added length may help me in that regard.

That said, the P365 I rented is my favorite "single stack-ish" 9mm I have ever shot, with a much smaller sample size.

To add as well, the Recoil article that was being shown off had front serrations also. Not sure if it was photoshopped or legit.
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 12-21-18 at 15:46. Reason: Adding info
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    To add as well, the Recoil article that was being shown off had front serrations also. Not sure if it was photoshopped or legit.
    nevermind. Found it.

https://www.recoilweb.com/glock-to-r...ol-144330.html

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    That's the one. I hadn't seen the article, just the pictures floating around INstagram. So they are assuming it comes with forward serrations, not confirmed yet. Thanks for posting the article.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    So, it's a "Glocked" Shield? I have the G43, and sometimes wish I'd gotten the Shield.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    So, it's a "Glocked" Shield? I have the G43, and sometimes wish I'd gotten the Shield.
    Get the Shield then

Been carrying the Shield since it came out.

The Geelock is a little late. Glock fans have been asking for a mid size single stack 9mm for a long time. So what did they do? they spit out the 42, then the 43. While Springfield were making the little XD and Smith were selling the Shield like hot cakes. Finally after seeing the Sig 365 becoming a success, Gaston caved in. Where were you 10 years ago Gaston? too busy with your new young woman?

I'm sure it will sell if the rumor is true and good luck to them. Glad their fans finally got what they've been demanding. Geelock lost me a long time ago. No, it wasn't Ernest Langdon that turned me.

I'm going back ... way back ... back before all of these there was the 3913. Yeah, it's heavier and it's only 8+1, but yes it's heavier and that means less recoil, faster follow up shot. A deliberate first shot DA is good and short/light SA after.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I was skeptical of the G19X and now I love it so I'll give this one a chance too.
    I shot Mistwolf's Sig 365 and I don't love it as much as he does.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast