Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43x 10+1

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The P-365 was the death knell of the single stack 9mm.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    Yeah, the P365 sets a high bar, and (reputedly) was designed around the magazine and cartridge. I'm almighty pleased with mine, and it may well replace the 43 among my carry guns.
    I'm a longtime Glock fan, but they've rested on their laurels.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I’m not defending Glock, but they do work out of the box and they have sold millions of them worldwide. Sig, not so much. Also, just look at their 19X experiment.my 19X flat out shoots, as does my G45. Sig is still struggling to ensure that every gun that leaves the factory will run without parts failing on them. P365 included, which is why I haven’t bought one yet. I will after Christmas though. I’m also not really happy about paying close to $40 per mag for the 12 round mags.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    I've been hanging fire on the 365 as well, but shot a buddy's and the hook was set. There are still people badmouthing the G42 for teething problems, but mine have run like a watch, so the 365 got an audition too. I can hit with it, and the trigger is great.
    BTW, mags are available online for $35 shipped.
    I'll grant you I buy Glocks because their default setting is 'they work'. (You in the back, beefing about the G36, sit down already...)
    But I'm still irked Glock didn't respond to all the aftermarket mag extensions, which seem to have a question mark attached.

Moon

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
    BTW, mags are available online for $35 shipped.

Moon
    Can you PM me a link please?

Also, just to update this thread, Glock 48: https://www.recoilweb.com/the-glock-...nt-144366.html

I am hoping we will see the Glock 46, https://www.recoilweb.com/brand-new-...46-129623.html, this year, but I'm not counting on it.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just want a slimline single stack Glock .45 with front serrations and a 5” govt profile with factory minus connector.

Why is Glock making every other dumb and pointless configuration except that one?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I just want a slimline single stack Glock .45 with front serrations and a 5” govt profile with factory minus connector.

Why is Glock making every other dumb and pointless configuration except that one?
    Because if they make the one you want up front, you won't buy all the others ones while you wait

Feedback Score
    A rotary locking barrel? Ye Saints and little fishes! We shall see.
    It seems to me the premise of the tilt lock and the rotary lock is to add the mass of the barrel to the mass of the slide at the moment of discharge.
    I suppose one is as good as the other, but rotary has been around a long time, without a groundswell of imitators.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

So a bigger G36?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
    A rotary locking barrel? Ye Saints and little fishes! We shall see.
    It seems to me the premise of the tilt lock and the rotary lock is to add the mass of the barrel to the mass of the slide at the moment of discharge.
    I suppose one is as good as the other, but rotary has been around a long time, without a groundswell of imitators.
    Moon
    Sounds like they only made it for a contract requirement, otherwise I don't see them expending the resources nor do I see an advantage over a stock Glock barrel system.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast