Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
These are your questions and words not mine. I neither said or suggested anything of the sort in my post.....Quoted above so you can see it doesn't.

I don't buy the "everything we do in life always involve tradeoffs and decisions about relative values". I'd rephrase to "some things some people do in life sometimes involve tradeoffs and decisions about relative values". Just as meaningless as your absolute version.

If your position is it's ok for people to die anyway because they'll die with either choice, I choose to let the economy tank. I'm prepared for that and my family and friends will be fine. When people finally figure this out, we'll have the treatments and vaccine and life will be just fine.

Most of the economy is not necessity but wants, so all that extra stuff beyond food, water, shelter can go as far as I'm concerned. And since we're mortal we're all going to go sometime, so why not the financially unprepared this time. My only condition is no more pro life BS, execute everyone on death row immediately and you need to show who you voted for in 2016 in order to get food/water/shelter assistance from the Government.

Yes my response if more cavalier with life and nonsensical than yours, but not really by that much.......
You own firearms? How many accidental shooting are there every year?