Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SD Ammo

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Winchester NATO Q4318.

124 grain FMJ.

It's loaded a bit hotter than standard SAAMI stuff, but maybe not quite as hot as +P.
    Since Palmetto State has been selling this for $180 a case delivered I've bought over 10,000 rounds of it. My favorite practice ammo. Cheap, accurate, hot enough to cycle dirty guns at the end of a high round count class....Good stuff and they're giving it away right now.... wont last...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    9mm HST 147 +P, but I like 124 (standard or +P) as well.

Due to Federal making 50 round boxes of HST harder to come by for us lowly civilians I’m switching over to 135 gr Critical Duty.
    Bone Frog has the 50 rounders...$22.75 a couple days ago. Earlier this year they were freakin $17.75.....I bought a shitload.
    Just bought 250 rounds of Speer 124+P GD for $49.99 a week ago. Going back for more this week.
    Ammo is cheap now- gonna be a lot a regrets in a little while for those not stocking up now.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Since Palmetto State has been selling this for $180 a case delivered I've bought over 10,000 rounds of it. My favorite practice ammo. Cheap, accurate, hot enough to cycle dirty guns at the end of a high round count class....Good stuff and they're giving it away right now.... wont last...
    Ive bought 2000 myself...wonderful stuff. Ive got chrono info on here for various guns.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Bone Frog has the 50 rounders...$22.75 a couple days ago. Earlier this year they were freakin $17.75.....I bought a shitload.
    Just bought 250 rounds of Speer 124+P GD for $49.99 a week ago. Going back for more this week.
    Ammo is cheap now- gonna be a lot a regrets in a little while for those not stocking up now.
    From what I understand they are requiring some sort of LEO creds to buy the 50 rd boxes.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Does this mean i should buy another case of hsts?

I saw the price increase and will hold off if people think it will stay steady.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Swstock View Post
    Does this mean i should buy another case of hsts?

I saw the price increase and will hold off if people think it will stay steady.
    SGAMMO's prices on HST ammo has stayed the same price since the announcement. That's where I buy my RANGER T-SERIES ammo from.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-556 View Post
    SGAMMO's prices on HST ammo has stayed the same price since the announcement. That's where I buy my RANGER T-SERIES ammo from.
    Its. 60 a round there and used to be .40 at targetsports.

I cant believe the jump.

If 50 round boxes are going to disappear from online retailers, ill prob buy another case.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    From what I understand they are requiring some sort of LEO creds to buy the 50 rd boxes.
    I saw that...my order went thru fine. I THINK..if you read that form, I believe if you fill it out you can still buy it, I remember something like that I think.

Feedback Score

Question

Those of you that have a .380 for SD, what SD JHP are you using?
    I bought a 380 EZ for my wife's Christmas present and being I have never owned a 380, I'm not too familiar with 380 SD JHP ammo. I personally like PDX1, RANGER T-SERIES, HST, and GD's.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    9mm : Winchester 147grn RA9T
    .40: Remington Golden Saber bonded 180grn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast