Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Notes on my Springfield Pro

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I still have them. I swap them out from time to time. Seriously though, the checkering is aggressive, but not too bad for me. Nothing irritating like the M&P compact or insane like the original USP.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had to use Pachmayr wraparound grips on my Pro. Otherwise it was painful to hold tightly. I had to modify the grips a bit to be able to work with the Pro's ambi safety.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never held the original USP. the new M&P feel good but haven't shot one. My TRP feels aggressive and sharp but I don't notice it when shooting. That being said, I've never done any serious and prolonged shooting with it so that could be why it doesn't bother me

Feedback Score
    Good to see this subforum having some activity. Will this be the new high round count Springfieldnlike the Donaldson Operator? Time will tell!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456