Thread: Victorinox factory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Victorinox factory

Neat video. Think the Rescue Tool segment is very interesting.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Great documentary, thanks for sharing.

I've always been a fan of SAK's ever since I purchased my first one with my own money when I was 8 years old.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Thanks for posting this. The One Handed Trekker is one of my favorite Victorinox knives. SAK’s have always interested me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post
    Thanks for posting this. The One Handed Trekker is one of my favorite Victorinox knives. SAK’s have always interested me.
    I picked up a used one at a pawn shop that had some dings on the serrations so I reprofiled them away. I like it, just wish unlocking was righty friendly, although that may actually be a safety feature to keep fingers clear when closing.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I always have a Swiss Army Knife and an itty bitty Streamlight flashlight attached to it. It never fails, someone always needs a knife or scissors, and not one ever has a faintoid over a SAK. And you can get a half-dozen of them cheap on ebay as TSA resales.

Plus, it lets me save the concealed Joe Watson titanium fighter for more social encounters.