Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Reptilia - New Kids on the Block

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Reptilia up top holding the RMR during some live fire drills.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    RMR arrived today, Reptilia tomorrow.

Will be interesting to see if it will make the RMR clear the top turret of the NXS 2.5-10x24 or whether I'll need a spacer.

Not sure if it'll stay with the NXS though, might move to the Razor -E.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Gotta say this Reptilla RMR mount is awesome. The ROF-90 for the RMR fit the Geissele mount perfectly and clears the adjustable elevation turret on an NF 2.5-10x24 with some room to spare.

I did have to adjust the way the Aadmount scope caps flip (to the right side now instead of up), but it works great and allows easy heads up RMR use.

Hopefully the range this weekend to run it through some paces!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Got the CQG grip in and installed today. Awesome. I can’t believe no one did something so simple as this before. This has taken the place of a Magpul SL on one carbine, and may on others.

The grip shape and size is perfect for my hands. The texture is a bit ‘glossier’ than Magpul’s, but still good. I may rough it up a bit.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Gotta say this Reptilla RMR mount is awesome. The ROF-90 for the RMR fit the Geissele mount perfectly and clears the adjustable elevation turret on an NF 2.5-10x24 with some room to spare.

I did have to adjust the way the Aadmount scope caps flip (to the right side now instead of up), but it works great and allows easy heads up RMR use.

Hopefully the range this weekend to run it through some paces!
    Hell yeah, I'm so glad you like it! We also have a 2.5mm riser for the RMR if you need it, and will be doing much larger risers for the 34mm ROFs to clear bigger turrets.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Got the CQG grip in and installed today. Awesome. I can’t believe no one did something so simple as this before. This has taken the place of a Magpul SL on one carbine, and may on others.

The grip shape and size is perfect for my hands. The texture is a bit ‘glossier’ than Magpul’s, but still good. I may rough it up a bit.
    Thank you for the compliment! We've heard the same re: texture from a few people, and may be roughing it up a bit on our own before the next production run. We're small enough to take feedback, so please keep it coming!

Feedback Score
    More colors coming soon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
    More colors coming soon!

Very smart move offering two shades of what looks like FDE/DDE/Coyote. Grips look great. I hope you come out with a rubberized grip of some type as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    Very smart move offering two shades of what looks like FDE/DDE/Coyote. Grips look great. I hope you come out with a rubberized grip of some type as well.
    We have a standard Magpul-ish FDE and the darker one is mil-std 30118, still not sure what to call it yet. The color is a hangover from the Army's Individual Carbine M4 replacement program that, for some reason, has never really caught on...so we're gonna make it. The white/grey is for an OEM customer yet to be named, but you'll recognize them if/when we announce.

I want to do a rubberized grip along the lines of MOE+, but we're a ways off from that - have more pressing projects at the moment. Will be announcing more optic mount products in about a week for the Aimpoint fans!

Feedback Score
    Teaser for the M4C members dedicated enough to visit Page 7 of this thread.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast