Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Reptilia - New Kids on the Block

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WEK207 View Post
    I'm hoping we get an OD Green version of the grip.
    In process, we got the first color samples back and they were too brown, working to fix that as we speak!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
    That's cool! We should sell laser cut panels like that...hmmmm...
    Or sell the CQG grips with them included so the end user can decide if they want to use it or not.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Lens covers?
    I think he means a Geissele 30mm scope ring replacement that will mount a T1.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's cool! We should sell laser cut panels like that...hmmmm...
    Yes please..... and yes please on the full size grips as well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Or sell the CQG grips with them included so the end user can decide if they want to use it or not.

I like that idea, but what that really means is that people have to pay for the piece whether they want it or not, then the internet bitching starts and Reptilia is the bad guy.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    I think he means a Geissele 30mm scope ring replacement that will mount a T1.
    Wow, not sure how I misunderstood that. Ugh, long day. To answer the initial question, we have prototyped the T-1 ROF for a government customer, but it is uncertain if we will move forward at this time. If they place an order we will definitely manufacture it for the commercial market as well!

Feedback Score

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112