Thread: Form One Question(s)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Form One Question(s)

1) I had heard that the eform1 was not available. When I logged into my ATF account it allowed me to begin filling the form out. What is the straight scoop on this?

2) My trust was established in 2016. There are 5 family members on it. The local guns store guy (a friend) tells me that he attended a seminar in Vegas and learned that after two years you can't use the trust to add new items, you have to create a new trust. To anyone's knowledge, is this true?

3) My inclination is to register the SBR to myself rather than the trust. Will the fact that I have already established a trust complicate this?

Thanks!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    1) Dont know
    2) No, but lots of folks use near identical trusts and 1 NFA item per trust.
    3) No

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    the webpage that said the eform 1 was not avail was from dec. of 2016 or 17, it has not been updated.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    1. Not sure
    2. No, I’ve never heard anything like this. FWIW, I just received back two stamps for lower receivers and submitted to
    more Form 4’s for suppressors. Not that I’m any sort of expert, but everything has gone smoothly and I haven’t noticed
    anything different. I’ve had my trust for three years and have placed six items on it.
    3. No, but I’d you ever want to transfer the item onto your trust you’ll have to pay another $200.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Not sure about the efile thing.

I just received my stamp via Form 1 Individual.

I too have a Trust created in early 2015 with several family members on the Trust. After the 41F BS, it is my understanding that adding items to the existing Trust would require compliance with said new 41F BS and I didn’t want to deal it so I went Form 1 Individual.

FWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks guys.

pomyc - that is kind of where I'm at.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Form 1 is available in EForms. Has been for several months.