Thread: 10.3" AR Pistol build PRICE DROP $500

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

10.3" AR Pistol build PRICE DROP $500

Want to sell or possibly trade my only pistol build. It is really a great shooting pistol. I was actually pretty shocked how smoothly it shoots. Function has been 100% over 90 rounds of m855. So for all intents and purposes it's new. I know that the " only 100 rounds" or "only 300 rounds" are the bullshitters calling cards but in this case its accurate, it has had exactly 90 rounds to test and ensure function which has proven to be perfect, and pleasent.
    The pistol is built around a Daniel Defense mk18 10.3" barrel with their pinned low pro gasblock and their gas tube. It also has a DD flash suppressor.
    Billet Upper and lower receivers are 7075 T-6 aluminum made by Next Generation Arms. Upper is a slick side with no FA. The lower has a brass tipped tensioning screw to keep both tight and rattle free.
    The brace is the SB Model sb-a3 and is new and perfect operating and cosmetic condition. It's about the nicest brace out there for the money. It uses a standard carbine tube, buffer and spring. The buffer is an H1.
    Trigger is an ALG PNT mil-spec trigger which, while not light, is super smooth and clean. Again, probably the nicest mil-spec trigger out there.
    The rail is the only place I went "budget". Its a 10.5" m-lok rail by Guntec. Its slim, light, locks up solid and provides great cooling to the barrel due to the very open design. I was a little apprehensive about using a cheaper rail but it hasn't shown many weaknesses save for the anodizing being a bit thin. You'll see evidence of that in a few of the m-lok slots, minor wear spots.
    Also has an ambi safety, magpul AFG, Magpul mbus sights. The sights are well used from a previous build and the front sight does not lock down due to me having to modify it to work with my light mount on that other rifle. The grip is a BCM Mod3 in new condition.
    The light and pressure switch is not included. It will come with a mil-spec charging handle but no BCG. I do have a new PSA BCG I'll include for $65
    The breakdown is like this:
    DD mk18 barrel w/GB and tube= $290
    NGA upper +lower = $250
    Guntec rail=100
    SB brace= $130
    ALG trigger= $55
    Charging handle = $30
    BCM grip = $20
    Magpul AFG = $20
    DD FH = $40
    + if wanted PSA BCG = $65

I'll include the mbus's for free ( they work as sights should, just that the front won't lock down, which just happened a few nights ago).

If you run it with mil-spec 5.56 ammo and it fails to function 100% Ill refund your money minus any shipping and transfer fees.

Asking $675 + shipping

Trades would be S&W Model 27 -2,3, or 4, 4" + cash on my end
    S&W Model 686- 2,3, or 4, 4"
    S&W Model 585- 2,3, or 4, 4"
    If you have any newer model similar to the above (except the new model 27, in any of the many variations, including any PC, Pro Series, and Talo models ( excluding longer barrel lengths) tell me what you have, maybe I'll be interested.
    Any trade would require an inspection period for me to evaluate the condition and function of the revolver in person and if I'm not satisfied I will pay return shipping so please be accurate and honest in your assessment of what you have as I'm well versed in evaluating S&W revolvers

Working on pics or if you're interested I can text many pics to you which would be easiest.

Last edited by BillB; 01-04-19 at 23:02.
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

B Co 4th502nd Inf Reg. '86-'90. 11b
    B Co 3rd187th InfReg. '90-'94. 11b
    Iron Rakkasans

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Need cash only now.

$500
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

Iron Rakkasans

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Bumpity bump

Now though it has a Geissele SSA-E trigger so price back to original $675
    Last edited by BillB; 02-08-19 at 17:06.
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

Iron Rakkasans