Thread: BCM EAG Carbine - EOTech EXPS3-0 - Surefire Scout

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

BCM EAG Carbine - EOTech EXPS3-0 - Surefire Scout

*Closed Ad for Now.*

Hey guys,

I have for your consideration a rifle I never thought I would offer for sale. A complete BCM EAG Carbine in excellent, like new, condition. It is my backup rifle, so has not been used much.

A new tan colored EOTech EXPS3-0 was added to the rifle. The optic is new production with the new logo. I will include the factory case.

A new black colored Surefire M300C Scout Weaponlight was recently added to the rifle to replace the cheaper Surefire light it came with from BCM. It also has a new condition Surefire ST07 switch and pressure pad installed into a new condition Cloud Defensive mount.

The rifle includes the BCM marked Troy rear iron sight. The sling is not included. The witness marks on the optic and rear sight easily comes off with rubbing alcohol and I would be happy to remove it if the buyer desired.

Please know your state and local laws regarding AR15 rifles. I accept discreet PayPal for payment. Email or text message are the best and fastest methods of contact. Serious inquiries please text 812-618-535one for photos and/or correspondence. Ad is crossposted.

PHOTOS

Price: $1,850 for everything
    Last edited by Wa22ioR; 06-05-19 at 00:16. Reason: Closed

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bump. Still available.