Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forward charging handle

Feedback Score
    Go watch hickok45’s video ARAK-21 XRS. And AR15 Rear vs Forward charging handle test.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lot of hate for the MK 16/17s.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Good grief...

1st off. Hickok45 is a Buds gun shop infomercial so take what he tells you for what you paid to watch.

2nd off. The failure of the SCAR-L is not so much an indictment against it. More to the point that the project took so long that Colt had sorted out the issues and SOCOM decided "Good use of funds" versus "Juice isn't worth the squeeze."

3rd off. Neither a side charger nor a rear charger are going to make a hell of a lot of difference. Practice with either option will. Whatever you choose train and work with it as it will be your rifle to fall back on.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I have a new frontier armory side charger on my 9mm upper. The only reason I went with this set up is because I shoot it mostly suppresed, and was hoping to minimize gas to my face. It did help a little with the gas, but not much.

Owning both set ups, I see very little advantage in the side charger. 90% of the time I use the lrbho. I purchased one for a specific reason, and I don't think I would ever use another one unless I had a specific need.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234