Thread: CMP Garand Advanced Maintanence Course

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

CMP Garand Advanced Maintanence Course

CMP Garand Advanced Maintanence Course

Has anyone attended one of these courses?

If so, I'd like to know what it entails and perhaps a list of tools that might be handy to take.

I got a slot in one next August and beyond paying for it haven't received anything from CMP.

I'm sure I'll get some info soon, but just wanted to know, right now.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I live within 45mins. of the south store, and have been thinking about throwing my name in the hat for a position in the course where you build your own. Quite pricey, but I'm sure it would be an amazing experience.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is that one.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    This is that one.
    Well than color me jelly I really like the package for two where I could take my father. If this was for M1 carbines I'd have already had my name in the hat. I appreciate Garands, but the carbines stole my heart.

Are you a member of the CMP forum? I really like it there, and the info is excellent. If not, you should join, even though it takes them time to review your account.