Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Benefits of a Pistol Caliber Carbine?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    This thread got entertaining, fast.

Feedback Score
    Yeah. It’s real entertaining. They thread went downhill real fast when someone actually took the time to really answer the OP question rather than just parrot over and over that a rifle is better. The OP question was what are the benefits of a PCC? Not why is a PCC is better than a rifle. But some here for some reason do not want to hear the benefits. The reduced concussion, flash, noise, and better barrier penetration on certain materials like drywall and other furniture are benefits. But none of that matters. It ain’t a rifle. That’s all that matters to most.

When I start a thread tomorrow asking what are the benefits of a revolver over a pistol, I guess I’d expect to hear that a pistol will always be better rather then actually hear what the benefits of a revolver actually are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Corporal View Post
    Yeah. It’s real entertaining. They thread went downhill real fast when someone actually took the time to really answer the OP question rather than just parrot over and over that a rifle is better. The OP question was what are the benefits of a PCC? Not why is a PCC is better than a rifle. But some here for some reason do not want to hear the benefits. The reduced concussion, flash, noise, and better barrier penetration on certain materials like drywall and other furniture are benefits. But none of that matters. It ain’t a rifle. That’s all that matters to most.

When I start a thread tomorrow asking what are the benefits of a revolver over a pistol, I guess I’d expect to hear that a pistol will always be better rather then actually hear what the benefits of a revolver actually are.
    Well, we did pretty much answer the question by about page 2-3.

Then debate started. Hey, it's something to do. 🙂

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011