Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock milling

Feedback Score

Glock milling

Got a OEM Glock 19 Slide on the way as we speak. Looking for recommendations on full slide milling + rmr milling. Right now I'm really liking the Jagerwerks F9 package. Any other companies out there I should be aware of? This will be going with my polymer 80 lower. Not looking for anything with windows...

While were at it threaded barrel recommendations are welcome also.
    Last edited by graffex; 02-06-19 at 14:27.

Feedback Score
    Overwatch Precision, AETI, Agency Arms are my short list. I'm sending a G21.4 and G19x to AETI for RMR cuts and stippling this spring.

The Agency AOS system is pretty interesting too.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I'. considering this too, but the overall cost is more than I paid for my G19. I really do enjoy my buddies RMR though.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane1844 View Post
    I'. considering this too, but the overall cost is more than I paid for my G19. I really do enjoy my buddies RMR though.
    Oh I'm fully expecting it to be well over 1k when its all said and done. Got the Polymer 80 lower for 160, Glock 19 slide for 250, needs OEM lower parts kit, OEM upper parts kit, Vickers controls, apex trigger, slide milling + cerakote, threaded barrel, sights, and RMR still
    Last edited by graffex; 02-06-19 at 17:52.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    ATEI. Pro Cut.

My RMR held zero with that cut and only one screw.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I’ve not ever needed any of the wazzoo lizard skin cuts, so I have no idea if he does them; Mark from L&M Precision does wonderful RMR cuts. I have a lot of his work in the safe.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NongShim View Post
    I’ve not ever needed any of the wazzoo lizard skin cuts, so I have no idea if he does them; Mark from L&M Precision does wonderful RMR cuts. I have a lot of his work in the safe.
    His serrations are my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Very happy with my pro cut from ATEi. I would/will send all future work to him.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Yup, also only going to send to ATEi in the future, my first Glock is exactly what I wanted and Doug is the gold standard.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    You've to do a little research about the subject and define what's important for you. The above mentioned recommendations include vendors that mill different depths of pockets, bosses vs no bosses, fit that may not take a replacement optic vs fit that most likely will, different turn around times etc. I've had work done by L&M, ATEI, Primary Machine and Maple Leaf, and all have their own specific little benefits and trade offs. The latter is my preferred vendor but it only reflects my own priorities.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast