Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a WML

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Looking for a WML

I am looking for a weapon mounted light that I can mount in front of my AR's front sight, that will not interfere with the use of said front sight. Any ideas will be appreciated.
    Earth has always been a dangerous place to live, be prepared!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Explain your requirement for a light to be placed directly in front of the front sight?

It's 2019, the fad for pistol light mounted at 12:00 is over.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Arisaka is now making the Mossie light mount for use with the FSB.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mounted on a 1913 railed handguard or to a FSB?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I still like the 12:00 placed light, I just dont have but one because not so many FSP. The Surefire are good and the Inforce are very good as well. 500 lumen works

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Explain your requirement for a light to be placed directly in front of the front sight?

I don’t think that is/was a fad. I think that’s the best location if you have the means to make it work.

My iPhone XS Max is better than your android!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I still like the 12:00 placed light, I just dont have but one because not so many FSP. The Surefire are good and the Inforce are very good as well. 500 lumen works

PB
    I agree. Surefire and Inforce are solid choices. Make sure you go buy some skinny jeans too while you are it. Fad life yo.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGREID View Post
    I am looking for a weapon mounted light that I can mount in front of my AR's front sight, that will not interfere with the use of said front sight. Any ideas will be appreciated.
    The best solution there was, in my opinion, was the RoschWorks SL1 or SLM1. It integrated a front sight and light/light mount into one package. But, unfortunately, RoschWorks has gone out of business. I bought one from them before they closed and I’ve found two others in the EE. I use the SLM1 with a Surefire P2X Fury Tactical.

My iPhone XS Max is better than your android!
    Last edited by officerX; 01-03-19 at 12:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post

I’m curious about why you think it is/was a fad? Tell us how other mounting positions are superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I guess I was a little vague. I like it at 12:00 to prevent shadows but, the lights I have are only letting me see a nub of a front sight. My only other option is a keymod mount.
    Earth has always been a dangerous place to live, be prepared!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast