Thread: LWRC Suppressed and Buffer & Spring question

Feedback Score

LWRC Suppressed and Buffer & Spring question

Hi all,

I have a LWRC M6 SPR MOD 0 with a 16" barrel. It has their short-stroke gas piston system and it isn't adjustable. I called to ask them about running it suppressed and they suggested an H3 buffer with an extra powered spring. I was wondering what your thoughts were on a Sprintco Red Spring and rather than an H3 buffer, going to a KynShot Hydraulic Recoil Buffer. What would the effects be with this combination both suppressed and unsuppressed? Do you think it will function both unsuppressed and suppressed with the extra power spring and either an H3 buffer or the KynShot? Not a huge issue, but I would prefer not having to change out the spring and buffer every time I switch back and forth from suppressed to unsuppressed.

Thanks in advance for your expertise and help.
    Steve

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have a LWRCi 14.5" M6 piston upper.

With a H3 buffer and springco red spring it is still wildly over gassed and beating its self to death. I jumped on the piston band wagon in 2009 and bought this upper direct from them, what a turd. Went back to lWRCi and still runs like garbage. What a monumental waste of money. Live and learn.

I would skip on the suppressor and get something with an ajustable piston or a DI gun with a smaller port.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Have you tried running with a suppressor yet, or were you asking ahead of doing so?

I have an M6IC with a non-adjustable piston, and an AAC flashhider on a 14.7 barrel. I use the 762SDN on it no problem, just as it came from the factory. Gassing is bearable and recoil is light to my judgement. No issues.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    Have you tried running with a suppressor yet, or were you asking ahead of doing so?

I have an M6IC with a non-adjustable piston, and an AAC flashhider on a 14.7 barrel. I use the 762SDN on it no problem, just as it came from the factory. Gassing is bearable and recoil is light to my judgement. No issues.
    Guilty as charged Nick. I was asking ahead of actually attempting to fire it suppressed.