Thread: EMP4 contour carry 9mm

Feedback Score

EMP4 contour carry 9mm

Like the feel of the contour carry EMP in 9mm, anyone have one? Already have a Baer in .45.
    Thanks,
    5shank

Feedback Score
    I have one and it makes me look like a good shooter. Am expecting a holster in the mail any day now and I will give serious consideration to it as a carry gun. The slimness is much appreciated.

Looking at your title for this posting, do they offer it in any caliber other than 9mm? I'm not seeing how that could be done as the whole reason this is such an interesting pistol is that it is basically a 1911 reduced to 9mm-compatible dimensions. Stuff in .40 S&W? Might be possible but I am just a bit skeptical.

Bart Noir

Feedback Score
    They feel good to the hand and I'm sure they shoot good, was wondering how they hold up to a lot of rounds?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I’ve got a regular emp4. I’ve got close to 1000 rounds through mine without issue. I’ve never really read about anyone with a high round count emp4. Glued ejector is still holding up. Only thing I’ve done to it is change the grips and put a 10-8 rear sight on. David
    Last edited by dwhitehorne; 01-18-19 at 20:42.

Feedback Score
    Still have not spent the money on a EMP but had to the chance to handle a EMP4 contour carry this afternoon again. Need to make up my mind and either dump a few thousand more rounds through my Glock 19 and hope to get better or just move on.My Glock 19 is great out to about 20 yds but my Bear makes 50yds do able, I just wish the grip on a 1911 was a bit smaller like a EMP. Pissing and moaning over!
    5 shank