Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know we are all sick of these. Vortex crossfire vs holosun paralow

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I don't know anything or have any experience with Holosun, but I know that Vortex is a great company and I have been very pleased with all of m products from them as well as all interactions with their staff. That's enough for 4me.
    I bought Holosun HS503GU with circle dot and switchable to just a dot, for $150 - lasts a year with battery and has auto shutoff and out on when you move it. Same as high end Romeos but $200 less. Holosun makes the Romeo line.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have the Crossfire 2 on my 5.56 SBR 11.5. It's very rugged for what it is and the CS from Vortex is phenomenal. On my searches for reviews from PST's to their red dots, they have taken care of their customers from answering questions promptly online to making things right. I plan on adding more of their products as their MRAD is awesome.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    I have the Crossfire 2 on my 5.56 SBR 11.5. It's very rugged for what it is and the CS from Vortex is phenomenal. On my searches for reviews from PST's to their red dots, they have taken care of their customers from answering questions promptly online to making things right. I plan on adding more of their products as their MRAD is awesome.
    No, you're awesome

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBear View Post
    I bought Holosun HS503GU with circle dot and switchable to just a dot, for $150 - lasts a year with battery and has auto shutoff and out on when you move it. Same as high end Romeos but $200 less. Holosun makes the Romeo line.
    Didn't know that. As a matter of fact I didn't know Holosun actually made anything. Got a source? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Got a Crossfire for my birthday, its feels more solid than I expected for the price. At the moment its on my 870, it'll either stay there or move to my AK once I get an RS Regulate mount. I can definitely see this being my budget RDS of choice to have on a bunch of non-HD guns if this first one holds up.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12