Thread: Walkers SILENCER – BLUETOOTH RECHARGEABLE - Review

Feedback Score

Walkers SILENCER – BLUETOOTH RECHARGEABLE - Review

https://www.walkersgameear.com/silencer/

Not very happy with these, and maybe I was expecting too much. I basically was looking for something that would bridge between my corded BOSE ear buds I use on flights and phone calls and shooting range electronic buds.

Maybe I'm just cursed on bluetooth, but I have a hell of time keeping these connected. Maybe its my phone, it has been acting a bit wonky lately too (iPhone 7), but I only get call volume in one ear. It seems the ear buds are aware of each other, but it looks like it wants to do two bluetooth connections?

The most annoying thing is for some reason when you are are turning on the left one and trying to pair it, it will do a LOUD step-tone warble. I have no idea why it is doing it. Since it has voice commands, tell what the frick is wrong instead of the DEFCON One warning going on and on.

I'll give them the rest of the day to see if I can get them to work. Otherwise, I'm pretty disappointed. Crap should just work. If something has three buttons- two of which are volume up/down, you shouldn't even need a manual for them.

These bluetooth versions are only $50 more than the non-bluetooth. I'm thinking that they should have invested a little more.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I'm kind of cold on them. I think I understand that super annoying tone in the left ear. It seems to mean that the unit isn't connected to a bluetooth device. Considering that the unit has some speech in it, using a word to denote the problem seems better than a high pitched and loud ringing warning. It is super annoying and makes working on the problem to be painful

Might hit an indoor range this week to try them out in as gun muffs. As iEarpods replacements, they are pretty well a failure.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.