G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix: Punisher Season 2

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I enjoyed season 0.5 (Daredevil S2) and season 1, so I plan on watching this second season, too.
    " For Augustus, and after him Tiberius, more interested in establishing and increasing their own power than in promoting the public good, began to disarm the Roman people (in order to make them more passive under their tyranny)[.] "
    - Niccolò Machiavelli, 1520 -
    Dell'Arte della Guerra (The Art of War)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I was pretty disappointed in Season One, probably not going to watch Season Two.
    It was a letdown compared to the trailer for S1. That was pure awesome.

The left can't seem to handle that they make the govt out to be this evil, all powerful cabal that must be stopped, and at the same time is the solution to all their problems. Interesting cognitive dissonance. S1 did drag on at times, but Berenthal carried the series.
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Really? They’re doing the “Christian fundamentalist” preacher thing?

I mean, they already did the evil white mercenary sleeping with the heroic Afghani-immigrant/child of immigrants thing.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12