Thread: Finally got my AI

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Took her out to the same for the first time today. I haven't had a precision bolt gun in a few years so I was a bit rusty. Took 3 rounds to sight it in and then a shot three 5 shot groups. 1st was .58 inches, 2nd was .61 inches, and third was .9 inches. I pulled a couple on the last one.

Ammo was Hornady 140 ELD-M.

Took it to the long range valley and went 13 for 15 at 908 yards on an 18 inch round plate. Took it out to 1380 yards on a 18x30 steel silhouette after that. It took me a few rounds to walk it on as nd find out my correct mils since I don't have a chronograph. Once I figured out my dope I went 2 for 5 on that target.

Overall a great day.
    That some legit shooting. where did you go, Cowtown?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    That some legit shooting. where did you go, Cowtown?

PB
    Yeah I joined there a couple months ago. It's like 15 minutes from my house.

I was surprised today with the rain that the was practically zero wind, which definitely helped. Haha
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Those zero winds days can make you feel quite good.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Congrats n the AI! Oh my--you got it wet?

Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Yeah I joined there a couple months ago. It's like 15 minutes from my house.

I was surprised today with the rain that the was practically zero wind, which definitely helped. Haha
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Congratulations on your AI. I just got mine a few months ago, after listening to the masses & a friend who tested multiple platforms in the military. I had to sell two firearms & a scope to pay for it but the purchase was worth it! Enjoy yours.

Feedback Score
    Must be nice to have money lol. Outstanding rifle, looks really good congrats.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Welcome to the club! If that's a 1:10 twist .308 barrel that came with it and you ever decide you want to sell it, I'm your Huckleberry!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by non-hallal View Post
    Must be nice to have money lol. Outstanding rifle, looks really good congrats.
    Must be nice to have HAD money

The AIs are expensive, but not that much more than a full custom rig. I'm still using AI chassis for my 22 trainer and 308 R700 action. If anything goes wrong with an AI rifle it would be nice to 30 minutes and drop it off at Mile High to get tweaked.

Nice set up with the barrels.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The beauty in the A.I. system is the simplicity. There’s not much to go wrong. I’m on my second 6.5CM barrel. They shoot amazing, and if you like the chassis, and it’s comfortable to you, you won’t find a better rifle.... I believe. I was chatting with my gunsmith DMR Rifles here in Las Vegas, he’s who spun up my second barrel, and he even said “you’re not going to find a better rifle as far as shooting, reliability, or durability.” This coming from a guy who makes his living building and selling rifles. That says a lot to me.
    I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. It is my #1 go to bolt gun. Absolutely fabulous rifle. Shoots .5moa very regularly. First rifle I got out to a mile with.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast