Thread: NOW SHIPPING - Magpul® DAKA™ CAN

Feedback Score

NOW SHIPPING - Magpul® DAKA™ CAN

Magpul® DAKA™ CAN

Homepage-Banner-DAKACan.jpg

Originally designed to house and protect Magpul® Eyewear, the DAKA™ Can is a rugged, weather and dust-resistant, high strength injection-molded polymer storage solution. Constructed with a durable, externally reinforced rib design, the DAKA Can keeps dirt and moisture away from your stuff. With a high strength injection-molded polymer body, a positive friction locking lid that snaps tightly closed, and a soft, high-density foam lining the interior, the DAKA Can is your durable and functional answer to life’s hard-hitting realities. Its chemical and UV resistance also means that it will last a lifetime. The DAKA Can makes a great crush-resistant storage solution for a wide range of personal needs, such as a travel toolbox, emergency supply kit (for whatever YOU define as an emergency), loose ammunition storage, a personal hygiene kit, snakebite kit, cigar box and more.

DAKACAN1.jpg

FEATURES
    • Durable external reinforced rib design on a high strength injection-molded polymer body
    • Crush, dust, chemical, UV and weather resistant
    • Protective positive friction lid closure reinforced with a steel hinge pin
    • Internal protection with a soft-surfaced high-density foam lining

DAKACAN2.jpg

DAKACAN3.jpg

DAKACAN4.jpg

COLORS
    BLK, FDE, ODG, GRY

MSRP: $19.95

MAG1028
    WWW.MAGPUL.COM

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I'm buying mucho of these.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Finally, something to protect my shot glasses when I am roughing it in a hotel without room service.

Those actually do look handy for a .22 can or shooting glasses. I'll snag a couple and report back.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Just curious, are you guys thinking about making any in that same orange as your DAKA pouches? I love that color. Those orange pouches are very easy to spot, and don't get mislaid at a range or outdoors.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Just curious, are you guys thinking about making any in that same orange as your DAKA pouches? I love that color. Those orange pouches are very easy to spot, and don't get mislaid at a range or outdoors.
    This.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    I like that it has some volume to it inherently. I'd like some DAKA bags that have a 'gusset' or pleat to it so that it has some base volume to it. I like the DAKA pouches, butt they are flat. This case is nice, but I'm looking for something not so rigid. Basically, like a dop kit. Sit stably and be open.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    SeriousStudent, not yet but anything is possible. We are currently only offering in BLK, FDE, ODG and GRY. Check out our webpage for more details - CLICK HERE

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mm_magpul View Post
    SeriousStudent, not yet but anything is possible. We are currently only offering in BLK, FDE, ODG and GRY. Check out our webpage for more details - CLICK HERE
    Yup, believe me, I spend a lot of time there. Ever see a kid smiling as he looks through Christmas ads? Yeah, that's me surfing your website.

"I need one of them, and two of them...."

Thanks for the response, and good luck with the new product. I'm going to snag one to stash shooting glasses in.