Thread: Guncrafter Industries BC-17 'Hellcat' Gov't 45 Auto - SOLD

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Guncrafter Industries BC-17 'Hellcat' Gov't 45 Auto - SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

One Guncrafter Industries BC-17 'Hellcat', in GI gray cerakote over black melonite. Caliber 45 Auto. With two Wilson Combat ETMs "tuned" by GI for function in the pistol (I have also used a number of unmodified Wilson ETM +P and ETM-V magazines with the pistol and except for one unmodified magazine failing to lock the slide to the rear, have had no malfunctions with the pistol in 200-250 rounds fired). Has tritium front sight and a square notch rear sight with single tritium vial.

SOLD

Includes OEM black "shredder" grips, plus four sets of grips (three G10, one American Walnut) modified to work with the Hellcat safety. (Please note: Pistol will not include slotted screws shown, but will come with the original hex-head screws, cerakoted in GI gray to match frame and slide, plus a set of Challis grip screw o-rings.)

SOLD

Also includes test target and the original softcase, silicon cloth, paperwork, &c.

SOLD

Pistol shows holster wear on the sharp edges of the melonited parts. Plus some wear on the "outside" of the magazine well, probably caused by me bumping into stuff with the pistol on.

Asking $2250, shipped from my FFL to yours. Postal money order preferred.

SOLD

(M1 rifle and HBT blouse not included.)

Thanks for looking!

SOLD
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 01-22-19 at 14:20. Reason: Sold
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -