Thread: Nightforce question ?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Nightforce question ?

Nightforce provides a nice little stubby mount that goes into the power ring of the optic to make changing from ie 5x to 15x.

My question, have they always provided these and I have them in my boxes in storage. I noticed the rings have the slot to put them in so maybe I spaced using them in the past?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Pretty sure they're suppose to come with them (integrated Power Throw Lever is what they call them), though they don't always. My ATACR 1-8×24 F1 came with two inserts instead of an insert and a PTL; Nightforce got me squared away with a simple phone call.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I'm probably wrong but the first thing I remember seeing the PTL on was the 2.5-10x42mm. That came out in 2013. Before that I thought you could get a cat-tail like thing from NF.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The PTL hasn't always been a feature on all of them.

It used to be prominently displayed as a feature when it first came out (PTL, like ZEROSTOP) but I believe is almost standard these days.

When the change occurred exactly, IDK but my NF2.5-10x24 limited edition in 2015(?) came with it and an earlier 2010 x32 didn't.