Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SACS modified Colt Rail Gun *$1,600 for everything minus ammo*

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

SACS modified Colt Rail Gun *$1,600 for everything minus ammo*

SPF

Background
    I bought this in 2013, before the M45 came out, so it has the standard frame and therefore fits most railed 1911 holsters. I’ve logged 2,793 rounds on it in that time, all of which were factory new and brass cased. Shortly after buying it, I had Hatfield’s Gunsmithing in NoVA install night sights, a Wilson Combat Bullet Proof thumb safety, and WC flat wire recoil spring kit. In late 2015, it went to the Springfield Armory Custom Shop for a number of upgrades which are listed below. For those of you that are like me and dislike questionable/no-name gunsmithing, SACS would only work on it if the Hatfield's work met their standards, which it obviously did. I’d estimate that no more than 1k of those rounds have been put on it since it went to SACS. It does currently have a shok-buff that I’d recommend removing if using weaker ammo. The grips are VZ Aliens in the thin magwell variety, and have the recessed thumb notch. They were coated in Black Multicam by Joint Force Enterprises along with the X300U.

SACS Work
    1911-A1 Defense Package, oversized national match SS BBL bushing, Wolff Extra Power Firing Pin Spring, machine checker front strap (25 LPI), machine checker underneath trigger guard, dovetail front sight (green FO), frame to slide fit, fit and blend WC BP magwell, extractor, ejector, beavertail grip safety, slide stop, magazine release, and rear sight.

Disclaimers
    Normally I’d do a deep clean to get it all prepped, but I just don’t have the time so it will come with some Fireclean and carbon on it. Also, while it is rare that I can’t meet/ship within 24 hours, I’ve got a newborn baby, am in temporary living after moving from Hawaii, and have a dog that’s been in and out of the ER over the last few days, so it might take me an extra day or so. I will do my best to keep you updated of any issues on my end that may delay shipping/meeting. I do have the factory Colt case, but it’s tied up with the movers. If this sells before I have it in my possession, I will send it to the buyer once I get it back. Also, aside from the Gold Dots, the rest of my .45 is stored in a secondary location. If you want it, I should be able to get an accurate count to verify pricing and pictures within 24 hours, pending all of my above excuses. Finally, I have a lot of positive feedback on some sites, PM me if you want want to verify it.

Conditions
    I’d strongly prefer to do this face to face in NoVA, but will accept offers to ship everything but the ammo. For F2F, I'd need to see driver's license with VA address or CCP. I can work with most payment methods but would prefer either method of PayPal, as long as I receive the total agreed upon price. Conditions of trading will be based around your feedback and will have to be agreed upon on an individual basis. I will not sell the X300, ammo, or mags separately until the gun is sold.

Trades (+ cash)
    1. G45
    2. SA RO Elite Operator 9mm
    3. AR uppers - 11.5 BCM with QRF/MCMR or 11.5-14.5 KAC Mod2 MLOK
    4. CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 FDE carbine w/ faux suppressor

Invested
    Base gun: $1,350
    Hatfield’s labor: $95
    Grips: $69
    JFE coating: $123.40
    WC parts: $507.45
    SACS: $1,215
    Total invested: $3,359.85

Asking price
    F2F near Virginia Arms: $1,700
    Shipped to FFL: $1,750

Extras available
    1. SureFire X300U: $150
    2. ~1,500 rounds of 230gr ball, and 110 rounds of 230gr Speer Gold Dot 230gr: $500 for the ammo alone, $300 if bought with the gun.
    3. Four 10 round Wilson Combat ETM mags, three SS ETM mags, and three black ETM mags: $300 for the mags, $275 if bought with the gun.
    Above was my final offer before reconsidering selling it for a few days. I'm now offering the gun, mags, and light for $1,600 FTF at VA Arms, add $50 to ship. Will still include the ammo for an additional $300.

Last edited by Wake27; 02-11-19 at 07:43.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Added the invoice from SACS and dropped the price. This may very well be my only price drop. There are some newer and nicer pistols going in this price range, but this one is kind of unique, especially if SACS never accepts non-Springfield guns again, and it includes a bunch of quality mags. Also offered a better price on the ammo if bought with the gun.
    Last edited by Wake27; 01-15-19 at 15:52.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Price drop on the ammo and gun if bought together.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Another bump. I should be able to clean up the exterior and get some better pictures today.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Still available and open to offers.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Bump.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Bump.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Re-listing the gun for sale. $1,850 FTF for gun, mags, and X300U.
    Last edited by Wake27; 01-28-19 at 22:12.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Bump.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast