Thread: Cheap AR10

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Cheap AR10

I picked up an unfired PSA 18" Upper on another forum for $250 and a lower from PSA for $175. I had a few parts laying around that i added to it. Magpul MOE handguard, CMC 3.5# trigger and a BCM stock. If it shoots decently i will be better darn excited! The upper and lower went together perfectly, only a miniscule amount of play.
    Be of good cheer, you men of Valor.

Feedback Score
    Good deal for sure. Seems like PSA has gotten the platform sorted out for the most part and they are running pretty good for the most part. Stainless barrels are reported around 1 MOA the nitride a little more.

Since you got it so cheap i would consider adding an adjustable gas block. These are normally overgassed and the adjustable block really helps tame the gun. You could always throw in a new barrel from Criterion or BA as well since you got it so cheap if it does not meet your accuracy requirements

Feedback Score
    I have a first generation PSA PA 10, runs like a top, also have an Aero M5 that started out as a stripped lower and upper...…..Im using a Palmetto State Armory BCG and Barrel..https://youtu.be/A6A2hNQn9_Y ...…..both low cost large frame AR's the function perfectly...…...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Some of their early guns were pretty rough but I've heard nothing but good about the Gen. II guns honestly. Can't beat it for the money, even companies like Aero have issues (bolt stop breakage)...Buy a decent rifle, shoot it a lot, inspect it and maintain it regularly, if something breaks, have spares. Problem solved.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    I actually had two of the Generation I, ended selling one because I felt I just didn't need two...…..both ran great. I actually like the looks of the Aero M5 better and put one of them together using a PSA bcg and barrel...….works perfect.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Some of their early guns were pretty rough but I've heard nothing but good about the Gen. II guns honestly. Can't beat it for the money, even companies like Aero have issues (bolt stop breakage)...Buy a decent rifle, shoot it a lot, inspect it and maintain it regularly, if something breaks, have spares. Problem solved.
    There are no other companies selling a large frame for that low of a price.